Due to State and Federal public health guidelines, the Executive Board of the Lowell Sportsmen’s Club is taking the following action:
- Weekly scheduled events (trap, skeet, archery, and pistol) are suspended. Members of the public are not permitted at the Club.
- Other events, including training classes, are suspended until further notice. These events will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
Members are still allowed to use the Club and ranges. However, it is important to use common sense when at the club.
- First, if you feel sick or are showing symptoms, stay home or seek medical treatment.
- Use the hand sanitizer and soap and water available at the Club. As always, wash your hands after shooting, with hot water and soap, for at least 20 seconds.
- Maintain comfortable distances between people, preferably 3-6 feet.
- Do not share eye or ear protection, and firearms or other equipment should be sanitized with alcohol wipes before being used by another shooter.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 after being at the Club, please inform your medical provider and the E-Board, so we can try to notify any other members you may have been in contact with.
This situation, and recommendations from health officials, have been developing rapidly. We will provide the membership with additional information as it is warranted.