The Lowell Sportsmen’s Club hosts several special events and ongoing activities throughout the year. No matter what sport you enjoy, there is something for everyone. The public is welcome to these activities, from experienced sportsmen to anyone just curious about the sport. If you are new to any of these activities, there are always several members willing and available to help you out and show you the ropes!
Do bear in mind that any of the scheduled activities may be cancelled in the event of foul weather or special events.
Special Events for 2020
This is an overview of events we have scheduled so far. More events are added throughout the year, so keep an eye on our online calendar for complete details.
- 1/21: MA Gun Laws Seminar
- 2/22: Ice Fishing Outing
- 4/5: Rimfire Steel Sunday (members only)
- 4/12: Precision Rimfire Challenge
- 4/18: Unarmed Self-Defense Training
- 4/25: JB Lemasurier Fishing Challenge & Breakfast at the Shore
- 4/26: Al Unger Kids Fishing Derby
- Spring Skeet League Starts
- 5/2: Bolt-Action Rifle Shoot
- 5/3: Rimfire Steel Sunday (members only)
- 5/10: Precision Rimfire Challenge
- 6/6: Your Guns or Mine (members only)
- 6/7: Rimfire Steel Sunday (members only)
- 6/14: Precision Rimfire Challenge
- 6/20: Semi-Auto Rifle Shoot
- 7/3 & 7/4: Visit our July 4th booth on the Chelmsford Common!
- 7/5: Rimfire Steel Sunday (members only)
- 7/12: Precision Rimfire Challenge
- Fall Skeet League Starts
- 8/1: Shooter’s Challenge (members only)
- 8/2: Rimfire Steel Sunday (members only)
- 8/9: Precision Rimfire Challenge
- 8/22: Shotgun Slug Shoot
- 10/4: Rimfire Steel Sunday (members only)
- 10/11: Boundary Walk & Breakfast with the President (members only)
- 10/11: Precision Rimfire Challenge
- 10/24: Long Range Pistol Shoot (members only)
- 12/8: Potluck Social (after December General Meeting)